Inspiration for how to use Silestone Urban Crush
Silestone has just launched the new Urban Crush collection inspired by the different textures of the city andurban style. Materials such as concrete, limestone, bronze and ash are the basis for creating the four new colors in different shades of gray that will revolutionize homes and commercial spaces.
This collection has been designed for lovers of urban spaces with hints of industrial style. Enjoy your interior spaces with Silestone. Get creative with the colors of Urban Crush and pair them with bright colors, fun textures, and eclectic touches. Silestone allows you to design without limits!
This new collection is designed withenvironmental conscious, made with a sustainable manufacturing process, using less than 40% crystalline silica in its composition, 99% recycled water, 100% renewable energy and a minimum of 20% recycled materials, such as glass, in its composition. Urban Crush is manufactured with Silestone’s HybriQ+ technology.
In this article you will find ideas and inspiration to create with these new colors, using them as a canvas to create fully customized urban spaces.
Check out the colors of the new Urban Crush collection
This new collection comes in four new gray-toned colors, with different textures inspired by city life.
The gray tone of Concrete Pulse is perfect for eclectic interiors, adding a vibrant contrasting effect. This natural gray shade shines in both light and shadow. It is the best backdrop to complement with eye-catching accessories and pops of color. For a memorable design, use eclectic combinations of textured glass and voluminous fabrics.
- The textured beige tones of Lime Delight provide a versatile background for any interior design, from calm and pure spaces to more daring designs. Its warm, bright tones evoke the glow of the famous Marbella limestone. A bold mix of vibrant colors and textures in a completely urban style. Interiors are enhanced with bold details in bright colors and textures for a truly urban style.
- Brass Relish, a coppery brown with a unique grain pattern, it blends perfectly with the colors and design features of modern vintage style. This sleek, sophisticated color embodies fine-grained sandstone. Brass Relish stands as the perfect base color for copper, dark wood or dark colored wallpapers. You can also go for bolder combinations in intense colors such as orange, green and blue.
- The nearly black and veined tones of Cinder Craze bring style, character and life to any industrial-style interior. A modern take on black sandstone. It is a combination of dark grain with white seashell veins. This color fits perfectly with natural materials and textures while creating a nice contrast with bright colors such as orange and blue. It also goes well with light-filled spaces rich in plants and decorated with different kinds of fabrics.
Ideas on how to use the new Urban Crush collection
Urban Crush, like all Silestone collections, can be used in all types of interior applications.
- Kitchens: Silestone is the flagship surface for the kitchen with applications such as countertops, cabinet fronts, integrated sinks, islands and vertical cladding.
- Bathrooms: Silestone is the perfect solution for bathrooms, used for all kinds of applications. Sinks, countertops, vertical cladding and even shower trays can be made from Silestone.
- Indoor flooring: Silestone’s large format slabs and wide range of colors make it a great choice for indoor flooring. It can be laid on the floor in all types of spaces, including bathrooms and kitchens.
- Customized furniture: With Silestone you can design completely unique and personalized made-to-measure furniture for interiors.
Silestone offers unique technical and aesthetic features for use in all types of applications
- Its low porosity makes it resistant to stains and moisture.
- High resistance to scratches.
- High resistance to knocks.
- Large format, which minimizes the number of joints and provides visual continuity.
- Over a hundred colors and designs to choose from.
- Easy maintenance, as you only need to use water and neutral soap.
Lime Delight is ideal for providing luminosity
The beige tones of Lime Delight brighten up any space, making it look larger and uncluttered. You can use this versatile shade in contrast to bright colors such as yellow and green, bringing a fresh and youthful feeling to the room. The feeling of warmth is provided by light wood, such as pine or bamboo, and greenery that connects us to the outdoors.
It is a very versatile base color that allows you to create infinite combinations, from pure and relaxed spaces to more daring and personal proposals. This new Silestone collection is ideal for contemporary kitchens open to the living room, creating an urban Nordic style with touches of color through furniture and accessories.
Cinder Craze adds extra character to the space
With a marked industrial inspiration, this dark gray brings personality and style to bright and open spaces, like this kitchen. Choose kitchen furniture in vivid and natural colors like this green, which softens the atmosphere together with the wood.
If sobriety with a modern twist is your style, Cinder Craze will definitely be your winner among the four colors of the new collection.
Brash Relish, a touch of warmth and texture
This new coppery brown color reminiscent of fine-grained sandstone brings texture in the perfect measure. Elegant and warm, it blends perfectly with the gray tones, leather and black accessories of this minimalist industrial kitchen.
For the more daring ones, Brass Relish can be paired with dark blue kitchen units to create a lively, urban look.
Concrete Pulse is the perfect gray tone to combine with woods
Its natural cement-inspired shade lends itself as a canvas for creating simple, modern spaces with a Nordic feel. It goes well with light and dark wood, and the green touch of vegetation tones down the urban look of the concrete.
Discover these and other Silestone colors in our color finder, or get inspired by creating your own moodboards in our virtual tool for design enthusiasts.