Cosentino Facades:functional and timeless beauty
A comprehensive, customized, and sustainable solution for façade surfaces that meet the most complex technical requirements and offer unmatched durability.
Assessment and proposal
- Individualized project assessment from conception to execution.
- Professional support in material, system, and anchorage specification.
- Optimization of design in terms of performance and cost efficiency.
- Simulation and calculation of statics, 3D renderings, tests and trials, and more.
Planning and development
- Project evaluation prior to breaking ground.
- Assistance in all matters related to construction solutions.
- Installer recommendations.
- Customized solutions such as cut-to-size panels.
Execution and supervision
- Accompaniment during site visits.
- Supervision and evaluation of the final project.
- Training in the use and maintenance of each application and system.
- 25-year warranty.
Facades that stand the test of time
Unlike anything on the market, Dekton by Cosentino is an Ultracompact surface created through a cutting-edge proprietary sinterization, compaction, and drying process.
This cradle to grave carbon neutral product provides unmatched technical and aesthetic properties, completely maintenance-free and backed by a 25-year commercial warranty.
Advantages of Dekton in facades
Performance and durability
High resistance to UV rays.
Superior mechanical resistance.
Acoustic and thermal absorption.
Resistance to extreme conditions
Maximum resistance to fire and heat.
Low water absorption.
Abrasion and scratch resistance.
Design and installation possibilities
Variety of sizes and thicknesses.
Customizable material production.
Technical characteristics of Dekton
> 2.440 – 2.610 Kg/m3
Density equivalent to granite.
Absorption of external noise and low risk of detachment.
Medium flexural strength
> 45 - 55 N/mm2
Higher values than those required by ceramic standards.
Greater safety due to high resistance to wind and/or earthquakes.
Linear thermal expansion
< 6,5 – 5,1 10-6 ºC-1
Values equivalent to natural stone or concrete.
No need for fixing systems or special tolerances.
Five times lower than best-in-class ceramics standards.
Withstands humidity, rain, and frost on all sides.
< 0,8 – 0,6 W/m W/m ºK
Three times lower than ceramic or natural stone.
Reaction to fire and high temperatures
Dekton is non-combustible and features Protek, a fire-resistant reinforcing mesh (A2 s1, d0, according to EN 13501).
Color stable to UV radiation
Delta E < 1 after 5,000 h in Xenon Chamber test.
The color does not deteriorate over time.
7 /10 on Mohs scale.
Same classification as quartz.
Resistant to scratches and abrasion.
Protek is a reinforcing mesh on the back face of Dekton developed by Cosentino especially for ventilated façade applications to prevent falls due to breakage.
A2 s1 d0 reaction to fire (according to EN 13501).
Greater safety against impacts, retaining broken pieces.
Dekton is ideal for any type of facade
Cosentino provides a wide range of certifications and technical data sheets to perform the necessary static calculations for each project.
Construction systems available for all types of facades
Sustainability and energy efficiency
Sustainability is no longer a nice-to-have, but a must. Architects are taking environmental considerations from the moment design begins.
Cradle-to-grave carbon neutral
- We offset 100% of the CO2 emissions produced during Dekton's entire life cycle.
- We calculate and verify our carbon footprint through accredited external institutions.
- We reduce our impact. All the electrical energy used in the production is of certified renewable origin.
- LEED certification recognizes ecologically committed and highly energy efficient buildings.
- Dekton allows the achievement of up to 15 LEED credits for projects.
- Dekton intervenes in the categories of: Sustainable Spaces, Environmental Impact of the Material, Indoor Environmental Quality, Regional Priority and Innovation.
- BREEAM evaluates the use of sustainable materials and the energy efficiency of infrastructure and buildings.
- Dekton allows the achievement of up to 14 BREEAM credits for projects.
- Dekton intervenes in the categories of: Indoor Air Quality, Thermal Comfort, Life Cycle Impact, Material Efficiency and Innovation.
CoC (Civil Defence)
Cosentino CO2 Neutral
Digital resources library
Product data sheets
Tender & Offer texts
Complete this form and our team of experts will be happy to support your on your project!