AZ Design Awards Design For Excellence
ant, News, Uncategorized
May 3, 2016
People’s Choice Awards voting now open to the public
Cosentino is proud to announce our sponsorship of the upcoming AZURE Magazine’s AZ Awards Design for Excellence. Winners will be announced at the AZ Awards Gala taking place on June 17th in Toronto. The international design competition celebrates excellence and innovation in the design field and is open to architects, designers, manufacturers and students of design related disciplines. The competition showcases the best of interior design, architecture, landscape architecture, products, concepts and student work. Nominees from across the world will take the stage in June with the hopes of winning one of the prestigious AZ Awards.
The People’s Choice voting is now open to the public and closes on May 6th. The 2016 AZ Awards jury have dwindled down their list from over 826 entries to select the final nominees in 18 design related categories.
The 2016 AZ Awards jury is comprised of five iconic design industry experts including:
- Chris Wilkinson, founding principal of London architecture firm, WilkinsonEyre and author of Supershed
- Anna Simone, co-founder and partner of Toronto interior design firm, Cecconi Simone
- Thomas L. Woltz, principal of Nelson Byrd Woltz Landscape Architects based out of New York and Virginia
- John Tong, founder of +tongtong, a multi-disciplinary design studio based in Toronto
- Omar Arbel, Vancouver designer and creative director of Bocci – an internationally known contemporary design and manufacturing company
Flip through the entries to be inspired and vote for your favorite finalist here: http://awards.azuremagazine.com/cms/
We wish everyone the best of luck in their respective categories. Be sure to check back in June when we cover the some of the exciting highlights from the AZ Awards Gala.