We all know how important it is to keep a tidy and well-organised kitchen. Not only does it make cooking and meal preparation easier, but it also helps to prevent food waste. Keeping your kitchen organised can be a real challenge, especially if you don't have a lot of space to work with. If you're looking for helpful tips on better organising your kitchen, look no further! We share 10 great ideas, from kitchens with bars to outdoor kitchens and kitchens attached to the living room.
Ideas of kitchens with bar
1. Open shelving
Open shelving is an increasingly popular kitchen trend, providing a cosy and visually appealing alternative to traditional closed cabinets. It's an intelligent storage solution that flaunts your favourite kitchen items while maintaining high functionality.
- Increased visibility: See and use your items more frequently.
- Functional display: Show off your pretty kitchenware.
- Efficient storage: Optimise limited kitchen space.
- Accessible: Handy for essentials and frequently used items.
- Aesthetically pleasing: Adds character and warmth to your kitchen.
2. Overhang bar
An overhang bar in your kitchen can be a game-changer for organisation, turning any unused area into a versatile storage solution. It's not only functional but also adds a chic touch to your kitchen decor. It's also easy to install, customisable for different storage needs and perfect for awkward spare spaces.
- Your hard-to-reach shelves become accessible.
- It allows easy identification with labelled storage.
- It's a great way to make use of your backsplash area.
- Ideal for hanging items like utensils.
- Keeps items you don't use daily out of the way.
3. Bold bar stools
Bold bar stools bring an outstanding pop of colour and provide a comfortable and stylish seating option in your cooking area. They perfectly contrast your overall kitchen aesthetic, providing versatile seating options for casual meals or entertaining guests, whilst offering countless design possibilities due to various sizes, shapes, and material options.
- Boost the visual appeal by adding much-needed colour and shape.
- Space-efficient seating, perfect for compact kitchens.
- A low-cost option to revamp your kitchen design.
- Easy to move around, offering flexibility in seating arrangement.
- Wide-ranging design styles fit any kitchen style, modern or traditional.
1. Utensil drawer
An organised utensil drawer is an excellent addition to your outdoor kitchen setup. It keeps your cooking tools tidy and easily accessible, enhancing your culinary experience outdoors. These nifty dividers efficiently categorise utensils, ensuring a clutter-free drawer and making it a breeze to locate what you need.
- It saves time in searching for utensils.
- Keeps your outdoor kitchen neat.
- Reduces clutter in the drawer and counter space.
- Provides better accessibility to cooking tools.
- Adds aesthetic value to the kitchen setup.
2. Spice racks
Spice racks are not just for your indoor kitchen. These handy little organisers can transform your outdoor kitchen into a chef's dream.
The spice storage solutions ensure that spices remain fresh and free from dirt, providing users with a perfect seasoning experience. Additionally, they help maximise kitchen space, promoting efficient organisation and accessibility.
3. Storage for cutlery
Efficient cutlery storage is key to a tidy and functional outdoor kitchen. Let's explore easy and smart ways to organise your cutlery outdoors.
- First, consider using a tall drawer or cabinet for storing utensils like serving spoons, forks, and knives. The vertical storage saves space and makes access convenient.
- Second, invest in drawer dividers or chic utensil holders. These will keep your cutlery from rolling around whenever you open the drawer.
- Third, display your best chef's knives on a magnetic strip. It's not just safe but fashionable too.
- Fourth, non-slip drawer liners can provide uniformity and prevent kitchen tools from moving around.
- Lastly, a labelled organiser bin can keep your less frequently used items easily identifiable and accessible.
So, upgrade your outdoor kitchen with these cutlery storage tips and enjoy clutter-free cooking.
4. Shelf dividers
Shelf dividers are an excellent choice for organising your outdoor kitchen, adding order amid the culinary chaos. They maximise space and ensure easy access to your utensils and tools.
- Dividers offer adjustable shelving.
- They doubly store flatware in a two-tiered system.
- They stop utensils from piling up.
- They keep items together.
- They reduce the risk of items sliding around.
Kitchens attached to the living room
1. Closed kitchen cabinets
Closed kitchen cabinets are an ideal alternative helping to maintain a neat, clutter-free look, particularly in a kitchen linked to your living room. They play a vital role in turning a chaotic kitchen into an organised paradise.
- Reduces visual clutter
- Protects utensils from dust
- Provides secretive storage for appliances
2. Kitchen storage bins
Kitchen storage bins are a brilliant way to keep your open kitchen-living room tidy and organised. They're practical, easy to use, and prevent you from overbuying.
- Transparent for visibility
- Designed with built-in handles
- Different sizes for versatile use
- Recyclable material
3. Open pantry
An open pantry is an exposed storage area where you flaunt your organised food assortment. It's handy and visible and encourages efficient use of stocked items. To implement this concept:
- Start by opting for open shelving units for an overview of items.
- Organise food in matching containers for visible appeal.
- Depending on your space, add a shelving unit for essentials.
- If possible, transform an unused nook into a pantry.
- Implement zoning, and pair similar food items together for easy location.
Trust Cosentino to reform your kitchen
Allow the magic of Cosentino to transform your kitchen into a fabulous and functional space. With its innovative products and high-quality materials, Cosentino makes kitchen organisation a breeze and boosts aesthetic appeal. Explore spaces, colours, and brands at Cosentino and get inspired for your next renovation!