#lovemyDekton Competition Terms and Conditions
August 22, 2019
#lovemyDekton – Win a Dekton Countertop Giveaway – Northern Ireland
- The competition will be open from 08:00hrs on Monday 2nd September 2019 until 18:00 on Friday 20th September 2019. No entries will be accepted before or after this time.
- The Prize entitles one winner to a Dekton Countertop. All colours applicable except discontinued. Fabrication and installation of the countertop is included in the prize though a Loyalty Fabricator. Signed contract or deposit paid up to the participating Studio will be necessary to redeem the prize.
- Entries can be made via INSTAGRAM, FACEBOOK and TWITTER. Entrants must share an image featuring a Dekton product or display, tagging the @cosentinouk.ie Instagram/Facebook account or @cosentinoUK Twitter account as well as the account for the participating Studio and using the unique competition hashtag #lovemyDekton. Entrants MUST also follow the @cosentinouk.ie Instagram, Facebook or Twitter account. Exceptions applicable only when the Studio has no social media presence.
- Participating Kitchen Studios are at the discretion of Cosentino Ireland.
- Win a Dekton Countertop giveaway is limited to entries made with a participating Kitchen Studio in Northern Ireland.
- Only entries that follow the required entry process will be considered.
- Only one entry per person will be allowed.
- The winner will be selected at random after the closing date and be contacted personally by Cosentino.
- Only the winner will be contacted personally. This will be announced publicly on the Cosentino Northern Ireland social media accounts.
- Entrance into the competition constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
- Further expenses not related to the countertop are not included in the Prize.
- Consentino’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered.
- The Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternative.
- The winners may be required to participate in reasonable related publicity with no further recompense.
- The promoter of the prize draw is Cosentino.
- Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Cosentino and accordingly Cosentino may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to Cosentino as a result thereof.