Dekton® Onirika, a stunning journey to our dreams
Onirika is an immersive collection designed by award-winning interior designer Nina Magon, which combines the unique beauty of stone with Dekton®’s unmatched technology.
Cosentino Group presents Dekton® Onirika, the latest collection of its leading innovative ultracompact brand surfaces. Cosentino and international interior design powerhouse, Nina Magon, have come together to create a one-of-a-kind Dekton® collection.
Inspired by marble patterns and immersive living, the stunning series showcases eight daring proposals (six colors along with two of them in Velvet finish): Awake, Lucid, Somnia, Neural, Trance, Vigil, Daze and Morpheus, that represent the ethos of both brands: sustainability, forward-thinking innovations, and timeless elegance. Onirika represents a powerful journey of a detour in our dreams where boundaries between dreams and reality vanish.
- Neural combines elegance and structure to bring peace and joy, calm sensations, and an overall feeling of well being into a space. With fine, pale veins’ crossing the marbled pattern - the design creates a fascinating neural network, which teleports us into a white dream. It is best suited for bright, neutral spaces with soft textures, light colors, and wooden or metallic accents.
- Lucid displays many shades, reflections, and glints of color to create an illuminative perception of colors best combined with wood, grey and gold shades, and frosted glass.
- Morpheus, It is the name of this same Lucid tonality but in Dekton® Velvet Texture finish.
- Awake is a re-interpretation of the precious Paonazzo stone. It features thick veins of light greys, exquisite oxide terracotta, and a hint of subtle, inky blues. This iteration pairs beautifully with white, neutral tones, lightwood, and golds of any shade.
- Trance features warm fine streaks that move between oxides and fade to reddish gold, combining perfectly with reddish oak wood and darker walnut tones. Blue furniture and warm golds in pale finishing bring sleekness to this vibrant color.
- Somnia boasts captivating details of warm oxid browns and whites that merge under a grid of think lines that create a sober texture. Somnia is perfect with warm dark woods, frosted glass and textured metal surfaces such as copper.
- Vigil recreates a strong Calacatta structure with thick veins in gradients of light and dark greys, matched with a subtle touch of gold. This is a classic color that is easy to combine with warm and cold hues, wood metal, and clean concrete.
- Daze, It is the name of this same Vigil tonality but in Dekton® Velvet texture finish.
Onirika is a collection that unites the poetic and unique beauty of stones harnessed by Dekton® technology, just as those dreams where we observe and vaguely feel in control but only the deepest part of the mind truly understands. The collection is named in honour of the lavish inspiration of the two worlds conveyed in marbled colours to captivate the eyes and bring to any space a feeling that is understood but cannot explained.
“When working with product development team, we realized we’re not attempting to mimic any existing natural stone. With Dekton technology, we are able to create our own colours and structures, bringing to life something that is unique, beautiful and irreplaceable. The purpose of Onirika is to showcase the versatility of Dekton. We want all designers, architects, and people around the world to see that the product is not only a book matched worktop with a waterfall, but can also be used on walls, ceilings, facades, outdoor spaces, and more”, says Nina Magon.