Good cleaning, order and decoration: well-being at home
September 17, 2020
Since the beginning of the pandemic, our home has become our refuge and living space. We enjoy more being at home and therefore, the importance of decorating and adapting it to our needs.
Paradigm shift in personal care
We have incorporated new behaviors and rituals not only of cleaning and hygiene but also of order and decoration of our homes in order to feel comfortable.
Good hygiene and health habits at home
76.2% of people in Spain claim to have changed their cleaning habits due to the coronavirus. (Study by KH Lloreda)
- Frequently clean our hands, especially when returning from outside.
- Avoid cross contamination, maintaining the hygiene of food and utensils before, during and after cooking.
- Ventilate spaces daily.
- Constantly clean and disinfect surfaces and floors.
- Apply proper storage of food, consuming it before its expiration date and avoiding its waste.
Decoration and well-being of the private space
It is evident that this pandemic has left us trends in decoration focused on the pursuit of order, austerity and, above all, comfort, but without ever losing sight of aesthetics and design.
- Renovation, distribution, and enlarging of spaces to combine life and work
- Incorporation of technology, which facilitates our routine and makes us live in a more comfortable way.
- Have open spaces.
- More sustainable spaces, making the most of natural light.
- Colors and decorative objects that define our lifestyle and give joy, design, and freshness to our environments.
- Space and a feeling of lightness when renovating or choosing a home.