It is the first work on French soil of the Madrid practice of José Selgas y Lucía Cano. Stretching 1,340 square meters, the translucent wings are composed of 31 steel structures covered with a corrugated skin, just a millimeter thick, of onduline, a mix of fiberglass and polyester. Placed under open modules 2.4 meters wide are 786 yellow PVC cushions. After its period of hosting a diverse program of activities of the foundation, the pavilion will be dismantled and reconstructed in another location.
Pavillon Martell in Cognac
Visitable for a year, up to 30 June 2018, is the new pavilion of the foundation of Martell, one of the oldest producers of cognac, established in 1715.