“Cosentino Live!” Virtual Events: the best of architecture and design
News, Top Life
June 1, 2020
Join Cosentino virtual events to experience the best in design, trends, renovation inspiration and more, with Cosentino Live! Throughout June, Cosentino will host classes, trainings and conversation panels for Architects, Designers, Kitchen, and Bath and Fabricators, where they can learn more from top experts in the field. Upcoming events include:
- Tuesday, June 2 at 5 pm EST: Secrets to the Best Kitchen Installations – RSVP HERE
- Presented by Dekton trainer Jose Fernando Aran, the webinar will discuss the latest techniques and current trends for a successful kitchen installation. Recommended for Fabricators and K&B
- Wednesday, June 3 at 4 pm EST: The Great Outdoors Design & Trends – RSVP HERE
- The discussion will highlight how to create innovative outdoor spaces. Moderated by Patty Dominguez, VP of Architect & Design Sales at Cosentino. Panelists include Margarita Blanco, Director of ArquitectonicaGeo, Ryan Bloom and Stefan Marchant, Principals of Urban Bonfire.
- Friday, June 5 at 12 pm EST: Ultra-Compact Surfacing: Redefining Boundaries of Interior and Exterior Space – RSVP HERE
- Join Jennifer Ryan, Senior Architect and Design Sales Manager of South Florida for a discussion on Ultra-compact surfaces for both interior and exterior spaces. Earn HSW CEU credit. Recommended for A&D
- Tuesday, June 9 at 5 pm EST: Everything you didn’t know about Dekton – RSVP HERE
- Presented by Andrea Franco, Business Analyst at Cosentino, this webinar will highlight the different applications and special features of Dekton. Recommended for A&D
Cosentino has 58 Locations in North America, including showrooms and centers. As some of the Cosentino City showrooms are closed due to the global fight against this devastating pandemic, Cosentino is proud to open a virtual space to further conversation around global design and architecture. Virtual visits to all centers are also available, too book appointment click HERE.