Cosentino launches inspirational video series Cosentino City Live!
News, Top Trends, Uncategorized
April 1, 2020
Cosentino invites industry professionals to explore the world of architecture and design through the new international video series titled Cosentino City Live!. Taking place through the Cosentino City Showrooms’ social media channels, this initiative allows interior designers and architects to interact with top design specialists such as Ron Arad, Benjamin Huber, PATTERNITY, Maria Villalon, and more as they share the key to designing beautiful spaces through their personal experiences, as well as their in-depth knowledge of the industry.
Speaker or panel discussions will take place each day according to the following schedule:
- May 31: Ron Arad – @ronaradstudio
- April 1: María Villalón – @mariavillalonpuras
- April 2: Benjamin Hubert – @benjaminhubert
- April 3: Patternity – @patternity
- April 6: Alfredo Häberli – @alfredo.haeberli
- April 7: Nika Zupanc – @nikazupan
Cosentino currently has 12 City showrooms around the world including two of them in Canada, located in Toronto and Montreal. Those interested in learning more about the Cosentino City Live! video series are invited to follow three simple steps:
- Find their closest local Cosentino City Showroom Instagram page and complete the short questionnaire that is linked in their bio: @CosentinoToronto, @CosentinoMontreal
- Cosentino will then send a link to a private YouTube channel
- Cosentino will upload a new video each day to the private YouTube channel, highlighting a new designer