Dekton Craftizen Collection Awarded Best Of Show at the 2021 Best of KBIS Awards
Cosentino recently unveiled the Dekton Craftizen Collection at the 2021 Kitchen and Bath Industry Show. The collection was awarded Best Of Show at the 2021 Best of KBIS Awards.
Inspired by Venetian stucco and rooted in minimalism and versatility, the Dekton Crafitzen Collection is the first large-format stucco material of its kind. The collection boasts industry-leading durability in five diverse hues with a rich, deep texture and will officially launch later this year.
The Best of KBIS Awards is the ultimate measure of design excellence, honoring the most innovative new products of the year. The award recognizes designers, architects and manufacturers from around the globe, and was sponsored this year by shelter publication Luxe Interiors + Design.
Dekton Crafitzen hues from left to right:
- Nacre features a natural tan hue with a silky finish inspired by the movement of lights and shadows.
- Micron features an elegant and understated dark gray that conveys a comforting serenity.
- Albarium, a powdery white hue resembling marble dust, features a fine and elegant texture.
- Umber features a timeless red hue bringing personality into any space.
- Argentium takes color hues from the moon with its silvery tones and resembles traditional lime stucco.